Business Process Automation and Integration
Fidelity Factory has deep roots in integration and process automation. In our process automation past, we provided services to companies such as AstraZeneca, Costco, HP, Reuters, Burger King Corporation, Verizon and others.
The Business Application Platform
We are specialists in the Business Applications Platform (or the Power Platform). Here is a little more information from the good folks at Microsoft about how these powerful tools come together to capture, automate and report on business processes.
Present information your employees need when they want it and where they need it. How we work today has changed, the right information has to be at our fingertips regardless of time, device or platform.
- Easy to own
- Can work on premises or in the cloud or both
- No need to expose your app to the entire market place
- Flexible deployment
Automated workflows provide a mechanism to follow prescribed steps for specific processes ensuring consistency and reliability. We can present the right information to the right person at the right time regardless of where the information is coming from.
- Connect workflow to external or internal content
- Apply business rules and conditions to automated processes
- Provides transparency and accountability
- Can be deployed on PC, Tablets and Mobile
Power BI is a high power reporting and dashboarding tool. As reporting is an essential part of any business process solution, Power BI provides us with the ability to verify what's happening across a solution and its data.
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Capable of reporting on simple or complex data models
- Highly interactive and usable
- Mobile or Web user interfaces allow users to connect with reports anywhere