Portals and Collaboration Services
The Fidelity team has been delivering solutions using SharePoint since 2001. We have worked locally and internationally with clients ranging from small to medium sized businesses all the way up to Fortune 500 companies.
In this facilitated workshop, attendees from across your business participate in identifying and prioritizing processes, bottlenecks and opportunities from across your organization. Through this process, trends in the opportunities emerge which help identify the most valuable areas for you to invest in. After the process is complete, we will provide you with the following:
- A prioritized list of the opportunities identified within your business
- A portal roadmap
- A collaboration strategy
SharePoint App Solutions
We offer a value first approach to supporting business applications in SharePoint. We believe in keeping solutions simple. SharePoint can be used to host simple solutions or as an interaction layer for users in more complex process.
Here are some examples of applications deployed into SharePoint:
- Worksite Safety Planning
- Employee Intake
- Vacation Request
- Incident Tracking
- Content Approval and Review
- Quick development time and deployment
- Easy to own and maintain
- Flexible and adaptable solutions
- Low cost stop gap solutions
Migrations and Upgrades
Our team has expert skill in the areas of SharePoint migration and upgrades. These types of projects are not trivial and can be challenging for organizations without the necessary in-house skillsets. Use the experience and expertise of our team to take the pain out of your migration.
- Content Analysis
- Migration Tool Evaluation
- Clean up and Migration Planning and Strategy
- Let us help you upgrade your implementation between product, SharePoint versions or into the cloud
- SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016
- SharePoint 2010/13 to Office 365
Support and Operational Health Checks
Take the effort and struggle out of maintaining your SharePoint environment. Unplanned downtime and an unstable platform may be costing you in more you in more ways than you think. Our specialists and support plans take a proactive approach to SharePoint maintenance – resolving small problems before they become major issues.
- Flexible Plans and Terms
- Resource to fit your needs
- Weekly and monthly SharePoint health reports
Enterprise Content Consulting
Our knowledge and experience in SharePoint will allow us to guide, analyze and design an ECM solution in the platform that serves your business and processes. We have information professionals on our team to provide expert level advising on our projects.
- Planning and Execution
- Tool Evaluation for Records Management
- Classification Workshops
- Planning Information Lifecycle Management